Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Typing to type

It is fall incase you didn't notice. You probably didn't. The leaves haven't changed yet. But Starbucks has pumpkins spice lattes and Kroger has Halloween candy and it is colder.
So yay fall.


If you haven't noticed I am just doing this stream of consciences. Not going to let me fingers stop moving or edit while typing. Well I am going to try not to. I spelled Stop in the previous sentence Soap for some reason and it was bothering me so I had to change it. But from here on out not editing.


I don't really know what to say. Fall makes me feel like I have to write but there really isn't much to say. It will come to me eventually. Currently I am listening to music by Brian Eno and drinking sleepy time tea. Well not really drinking it yet. It is still in the tea pot brewing but I will come the end of tonight have drunk my tea and gone to bed.


I've been in a strange mood lately. Not either happy or sad just vanilla. I don't think it is bother some just annoying. I am the quiet girl at the party absorbing everything but not really saying much. Not that I am not interesting I just have a fear of boring other people. I also enjoy hearing other people talk.


While we are on the topic of other people talking I hate it when I get steam rolled in a conversation but I have to do it all the time at work now and it has slowly leaked out into my personal life. Dear close friends I am sorry for that. I love you but bossy Laura sometimes gets ahead of herself.


Type type type fingers keeps moving. I saw a deer today. Michelle and I went to get gelato with baby buddy. It was a lovely fall afternoon and we sat outside and talked as sisters do. Then I walked her home and on my way back I saw them. A momma and a baby no further than three houses down. They obviously saw me before I saw them. I couldn't remember if momma deer were like momma bears at the time. The sight was pretty, unexpected and a bit tense since I didn't want to scare her and find out. I walked in the street and the deer ran away across to a fence line where I saw the baby deer's tail reseed into the distance. It was quite pretty actually. I am happy I didn't have my phone because the camera wouldn't have done it justice.


Tomorrow is a day. Nothing special really. I will make it special in my own way. But still nothing of note happening. Life is what you make it. I want to make it awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment